Pink Lining Twins Bag Diaper Bag

Pink Lining Twins Bag Diaper Bag - Green DragonfliesI've been through more diaper bags than I'd like to admit. Finding one w/ enough room for everything my twins need has been a real challenge. This bag fits everything with room to spare. There are enough internal pockets for diapers and wipes, side pockets big enough for their sippy cups and great external pockets as well. On the inside of one of the outer pockets there are spaces for credit cards and drivers license and hooks for keys. It also comes w/ a clip on internal clear bag, great for all the hand wipes, sunscreen, bug spray, etc. The shoulder strap is sturdy and comfortable and the alternative hand held straps can go over your shoulder. It also comes with a changing pad and two insulated bottle holders that attach with Velcro. Not to mention it is beyond adorable. By far the most stylish diaper bag I've seen. In fact, my two year old daughter calls it "my flower bag". I'm beyond satisfied, I'm really thrilled with it so far. If you are looking for a bag big enough for more than one child that is stylish, this is it. Well worth the money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment