Potty Patrol Boys Starter Kit, 24 Count

Potty Patrol Boys Starter Kit, 24 CountI have twin 3-year old boys. One of them was having trouble making the connection between the need to go potty and the toilet itself. So, we decided to try potty patrol. We reiterated to him that as soon as the alarm went off--he needed to run into the bathroom and call for us to help and we would then sit him on the toilet and try and get him to finish going potty. This process of alarm going off---to bathroom---to toilet soon triggered a connection for him between going potty and the toilet. The Potty Patrol system was instrumental in making that connection and leading him to be potty trained---thank goodness! Highly recommend this product.

This system made potty training my 5th child a breeze. I have tried many other methods and this was the most straight forward and easy. My child thought it was fun and was excited to wear the "special diapers" which added to the ease. We didn't even need a refill kit. I wish Potty patrol had been around for my others! As far as the size of the alarm, I dont know what the other reviewer was talking about, I called the company and they say the alarm size meets UL safety standards for children's items. I can't see how any child could even fit it in his mouth! Totally recommend it.

Buy Potty Patrol Boys Starter Kit, 24 Count Now

Our son used the potty patrol diapers and alarms for 2 weeks and afterwards, he was finally waking up in the middle of the night to go on his own! This product is great for those "heavy sleepers" who just can't tell they are having accidents while they are sleeping. It helped us so much! The company is very helpful and they answer any questions and concerns immediately! GREAT product, I would highly recommend them.

Read Best Reviews of Potty Patrol Boys Starter Kit, 24 Count Here

Wow! I kept hearing how hard it was to potty train boys and after three girls I was ready for a long drawn out process. I heard about this product and it made total sense to me that my kid should make the connection between cause and effect. I mean even pavlovs dogs figured that out right? So anyway, I put the diaper and alarm on and followed the suggestion in the pamphlet to play alongside my son while we waited for the alarm to sound. It was actually quite a while; which proved he was ready because he could actually hold it for some time. After playing for a while in his room and then in the family room we eventually headed outside to the swing. I had almost forgotten about the alarm and was just talking to him when the alarm went off and caught us both off guard. I got excited, he got excited, and we rushed into the bathroom. I guess the alarm startled him enough to have him stop peeing because after we rushed him inside he actually finished peeing in the toilet. I could hardly believe it! I laughed, he laughed, we celebrated with a spongebob sticker on a little chart I downloaded and then we put on another diaper and went back to playing. It was fun. It took a normally painful process and turned it into a positive experience. I was so surprised that after 5 or 6 of the 24 diapers in the kit he basically had it. What? One day you say? Well I wouldn't believe it if it didn't happen to me. You know what they say online...YMMV (your mileage may vary) but that's what happened for us. It quickly taught him what success looked like and we went into some batman underwear he had picked out for himself. We still had a few mishaps over the next couple of weeks and he's in a pullup type diaper at night but we were basically there. I'm absolutely convinced we beat the average for potty training a boy by a long shot. Like the review just before me, I wish this product were on the market when I potty trained my three girls. I whole heartedly endorse this product and since its new I've even made it a gift to many friends that have loved it too. Hope this helps you in your families potty training adventures.

Want Potty Patrol Boys Starter Kit, 24 Count Discount?

I really thought this was a neat idea. But, my son was afraid of the music that plays when the diaper is wet (the music is not loud though) and he didn't like the sensation of the alarm when it was attached to the diaper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment