Pull-Ups Training Pants for Boys

Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants, Boys, 2T-3T, 44-CountFit nice & keeps the skin surface dry, strong. The character on the pull-up helps to make changing time fun.

My son was a toy story fanatic. He no longer wears these, or any pull ups at all, but if he did, these would be the ones I would still be buying. The only thing is that he is a real slender kid, and so the 2t would fit him better, but wouldn't hold as much as the 4 t.

Buy Pull-Ups Training Pants for Boys Now

I've been very happy with Huggies diapers and pull ups for my son. I like Huggies for boys better than Pampers. My son has had some severe bouts of diaper rash. We use the organic wipes, but have stuck with the Huggies diapers and pull ups and have been extremely pleased. They don't leak (even when we forget to change him ALL day)! That happened one very event-filled day. We also use the overnight diapers and would have the same review.

Read Best Reviews of Pull-Ups Training Pants for Boys Here

I sent these to my niece in Florida using the Subscirbe and Save option. She loved them for her baby.

Want Pull-Ups Training Pants for Boys Discount?

These helped get my kids used to taking their own diaper on and off, which helps with potty training. My main complain is how easily they come apart and how hard they are to get back together. Taking them apart is necessary to change #2's, but you don't need to put them together again after that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment