The Diaper Clutch - Wallflower

The Diaper Clutch - WallflowerIn theory, this is perfect! In reality, wipes are really hard to get into the front pouch. And I mean really. I have to use some of the wipes so the package becomes smaller, then I can stuff them into the front. The pattern is very cute and I have used this product alot. But, I will be looking for one that hold more diapers and can easily contain wipes as well.

This is a very cute clutch. I do agree that it is small. Once you get your pack of wipes in, you only have room for 3 diapers MAX and that's stuffed already. I stuff a medium size pack of wipes (used some to get the wipes to fit in), and two size 3 diapers for my baby and a size 4 diaper for my toddler. It's a tight squeeze to get it to close. I'm afraid the stitching will burst. Since it only holds 3 diapers I have to carry extra diapers in my diaper bag. It works for those quick trips to the store, where you can put it in your purse. I think it would be perfect if it was a tad bigger with a matching changing mat, and a little carrying part. I have to slip it under my arm, while juggling a squirmy baby.

Buy The Diaper Clutch - Wallflower Now

The fabric and the pattern are very nice. I was trying to get an almost full pack of kirkland wipes in it when i popped a stitch. I could barely fit one size4 diaper in it after that. once the wipe pack goes down i will be able to fit more diapers in it. im still really happy with it.

Read Best Reviews of The Diaper Clutch - Wallflower Here

This is a great diaper clutch. I just had my third child and rotate diaper bags frequently depending on if I am carrying a sports bag for the other kids or headed out with the baby. I can just throw this clutch into whichever bag I will be carrying, its cute and holds 2-3 diapers and wipes. I just got one for my sister and plan to give these as gifts in the future.

Want The Diaper Clutch - Wallflower Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment