Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 3, 66-Count (Pack of 2)

Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 3, 66-CountWe have purchased 2 size 2 packs of Size 3 Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers from Amazon and both boxes (all diapers) have been defective. The cut on the edge for the leak guard does not have fabric near the elastic so it ended up cutting into our 4 month olds legs causing discomfort and red marks. We have contacted Huggies about our first batch that we bought and they are sending us coupons to reimburse us for the defects, this 2nd shipping is also defective and from the same lot number. If you get lot number:

BI033410B and any timestamp they are defective and should be returned. I guess this isn't really am Amazon issue but I'm going to tell them in my return of this pack and they should pull them from their Dallas warehouse.

My son has never had a rash with these and he has a beautiful baby butt. He has also never had a blow out! Sometimes I am shocked by what they hold in. They are great and soft. They fit every contour. I will be using Huggies Pure & Natural as long as he is in diapers. They definitely outdo the Pampers (caused MAJOR diaper rash), Target brand would leak right through on us, and even Huggies own Snugglers that he had blown out of and peed out the top of. Major winner in the diaper department. With Amazon coupons that come in baby magazines, these compare cost wise to every other diaper but have extra benefit.

Buy Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 3, 66-Count (Pack of 2) Now

I received these as a baby shower present and have just been able to use them as they were size 3's. well, i wish i had started out on these! they are so soft, SUPER absorbent, and just feel well-made all around...the tabs are wide and stick well too. i've used little snugglers, and snug and dry from Huggies and these are by far the best! My son sleeps 12 hours + a night and these were able to make it all the way through with him. We're having financial troubles and decided to switch to cloth, but if I could afford it, this would definitely be my diaper of choice!

Read Best Reviews of Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 3, 66-Count (Pack of 2) Here

I love these diapers because: they fit great, they are free of dyes and perfumes (yet they don't stink and look very cute), they don't leak (even at night), and they are so soft! Perfect!

Want Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 3, 66-Count (Pack of 2) Discount?

After reading positive reviews of these diapers, I thought I would give them a try.

Pros: It fit her nicely and the tabs were easy to manipulate which was a plus as I have a very squirmy 6 month old. It held up very well over night and contained all her bowel movements well. It was soft to the touch and didn't have crazy cartoons defacing the diapers.

Cons: The gel came off the diapers in small beads and would stick to my daughter's bottom. I also noticed she was getting rashes so I switched diapers and it went away then reintroduced the Pure and Natural to see if it was indeed the Pure and Natural that was causing the rash and it was.

I was disappointed in these diapers. Now I use 7th Generation diapers and have been happy with them thus far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment