Pampers Baby Dry Diapers (Packaging May Vary)

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Size 4 Economy Pack Plus 192 CountI made the huge mistake of buying the baby dry after reading through the reviews. I thought that for the price, why not try them. What a huge mistake! I should have just bought a smaller amount to try them first. Instead we have been using these for over a month now and I have had to clean up a poop spill at least every other day. My baby was 4 months old when we started using these and since she is not eating solids yet, the poop is pretty runny. The baby dry don't absorb the runny poop and it tends to just go right up the back side of the diaper onto her outfit and usually whatever or whoever she is lying on. It's just not worth the money saved! I will only buy the Swaddlers from now on. Hope this helps someone wondering which to buy Swaddlers or Baby Dry, DEFINITELY go with the SWADDLERS!!

I am a stay at home Mom with 4 children. I have been buying diapers for the past almost 11 years and Pampers Baby Dry is hands down the best diaper on the market, and believe me I have tried them all! All of my kids have been "super soakers" when it comes to pee. These diapers way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are:

1. They are thin, easy to pack 5 in a diaper bag.

2. Easy to unfold with one hand (if you, like me frequently have to use the other hand to keep baby still)

3. tabs are easily opened without extra unfolding and don't rip off like several other brands.

4. Doesn't leave residue on baby or smell like pee when really soaked.

5. wider in the front to prevent baby from peeing out the side (and my kids are experts at this)

One thing that may be helpful is to remember that Pampers fit better on children that are long and skinny. If your baby is short and really chubby in the bottom, then Huggies will fit your baby better. This, I believe, explains the few complaints about Pampers not fitting or leaking.

Hope this review was helpful!

Buy Pampers Baby Dry Diapers (Packaging May Vary) Now

These have been working very well for us up until our last order. As soon as it we started using the diapers from the new order, we had leaks several nights in a row, and several nights since then. Not sure why these are different, but they clearly behave differently from the previous packages for the same item. We've gone from extremely happy, to very disappointed.

Read Best Reviews of Pampers Baby Dry Diapers (Packaging May Vary) Here

I previously used Huggies and hated them. My daughter's pediatrician gave me a Pamper Stay Dry on one of my visits and I was hooked. They are softer, more absorbent and I've only had a few "loose-booty" clean-ups with Pampers compared with the several a week with Huggies. Also, the Pampers don't leave the tiny "crystals" on my daughters tushy like the Huggies did.

I recently ordered the Pampers Cruisers for my 11 month old and love them too. I have 2 friends who also changed from Huggies to Pampers after using a few of my diapers.

Thank you.

Want Pampers Baby Dry Diapers (Packaging May Vary) Discount?

I like the Pampers a lot. For the price they are the best deal by far. Huggies you'd get 30 diapers less for the same price!!! They don't leak, and my daugter has no rash like she had with the super cheap generic diapers. I think that you can't beat them as far as value for your $$$.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment