Weleda Children's Tooth Gel, 1.7 oz

Weleda Children's Tooth Gel, 1.7 ozI purchased this tooth gel when my son was about a year old. I choose it because it doesn't have the sweetener sorbitol in it. We have found that all members of our family are sensitive to sorbitol (it causes bloating and diarrhea) and couldn't find an oral care product that didn't have it until this one.

My son, who is now 2, loves the tooth gel. He likes to suck it off his toothbrush, so we work quickly to get his teeth brushed. A little bit goes a long way. It does a good job cleaning and it leaves his breath minty fresh. A definite plus in a toddler!

There's no worry of him swallowing too much, or of overdosing on fluoride because there isn't any. Because it tastes so good, it encourages him to learn to brush his teeth. It also makes a good stand in for adults if you don't have your own toothpaste on hand.

Great toothpaste for kids with a nice minty scent. The only issue is I wish it had a flip top instead of the kind that unscrews its very hard to manage a baby while putting the cap on and off. Other than that its great.

Buy Weleda Children's Tooth Gel, 1.7 oz Now

When I started brushing my little one's teeth, I bought the "training toothpaste" from a famous company. Little did I know that the toothpaste of a child would be filled with parabens and other harmful chemicals. A child's toothpaste!! I was so incredulous that the big companies care so little about the future generation and their health. So after doing some research I found Welada children's toothgel. Its wonderful as it lacks the sulphates, sorbitol, parabens, flouride.

Thank you Welada for making a product I can use without compunction.

Read Best Reviews of Weleda Children's Tooth Gel, 1.7 oz Here

We love this tooth gel! My little girl likes the flavor and I feel good about it because it's not that sweet bubblegum flavored crap. Doesn't make any sense to me to use that. I'd rather her love the flavor of something fresh and clean tasting when it comes to brushing her teeth. This does the job, tastes great, it's natural and non animal tested.

Want Weleda Children's Tooth Gel, 1.7 oz Discount?

I did tons of research to find a good toothpaste for my 10 month old when she had two teeth and I wanted to start getting her used to brushing them. We ended up with a banana teether toothbrush which is another great product, but I wanted to have something to help clean the teeth. I found this and was relieved that it didnt have all of those ingredients that I couldn't pronounce or figure out what they were that the other children's toothpastes have. It just takes a tiny amount of this gel on her brush and the tube will last me a very long time, we haven't even made a dent it it hardly and we have been using it nearly every night for the past 4-5 months now. And it must taste pretty good because my daughter gets really excited when I get it out of the cupboard and she mostly sucks it right off the brush if I just hand it to her without helping her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment