Munchkin Diaper Duty Organizer, Colors May Vary

Munchkin Diaper Duty Organizer, Colors May VaryWe live in a small apartment and the baby shares our bedroom, so we have this organizer on our dresser. It keeps everything we use daily in one tidy spot. We have the Munchkin wipe warmer on top, lots of diapers in the cubbies, and in the side compartments we store things like cotton balls, Q-tips, vaseline, diaper rash ointments, gas drops, lotion, etc. There is definitely ample room for all the items we need.

I definitely think it's worth the price. Sturdy and neat.

This is a nice diaper organizer. The only complaint that I have is that it is not clear plastic blue like it appears in the picture. It is a bright solid blue, which didn't go very well in my pink nursery so I won't be using it, but that's just me. Also, I ordered a warm wiper of a different brand and it didn't fit on top of this diaper organizer. I had ordered it because I liked that it had different organizing compartments on the side for Qtips and such. Hopefully others will be able to get more use out of it than me!

Buy Munchkin Diaper Duty Organizer, Colors May Vary Now

nice and holds enough that i need it to. I ordered a Prince Lionheart ultimate wipes warmer and that fits nicely on top.

Read Best Reviews of Munchkin Diaper Duty Organizer, Colors May Vary Here

I Have Recently Pruchesed This Item Along With The Prince Lionheart Diaper Depot And the PLH Premium Wipes warmer I Gave Both Diaper Organizers A Test And Put Them Together Both Fit My Prince lionheart Warmer PERFECTLY!!! Thats a Plus! Also PLH Organzier Didnt Feel As Sturdy As The Munchkin Did Although I will Be Having a Girl and This Is More Of a baby Blue..ITs About My convience And Not "Color" So Its Not a Make It Or Break It And THe bags Do seem As A Bounus Incase You Have A Late Night Moment On A Second Level And You Dont Want TO Run Down Stairs In The Middle Of The Night! So Thats Is A Good Thing That I can See COmming in Handy!! So I will Be Returning My Prince lionheart Diaper Depot And Keeping The Munchkin!!!

BTW Munchkin Does Fit The Prince Lionheart Premium Wipe Warmer..Not Sure About The ultimate Just Wanted To Throw that Out There!

Also I Wish There Was One To Hold Possiply 30, 20 Just Seems So Low As You Might Have To refill Every other Day...

Want Munchkin Diaper Duty Organizer, Colors May Vary Discount?

it does what is supposed to do... hold many things. but for me, I didn't like how messy it can looks with many things in it.

I used it for a while but, after 2 months, I just used basket to put everything.

you really don't need this item to survive.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment