Munchkin On-the-Go Diapering Set

Munchkin On-the-Go Diapering SetI wanted a diaper changing pack that folded out with pockets for everything when it is laid out. This is NOT that type. It will probably get used, but I think I will still have to buy one of the ones I originally wanted. The pattern is pretty (although a the black is more faded in person than it seems in the picture, due to the sheen-or lack there of-of the material this is made of). The extra bag packs that it comes with is nice, seems it will last a very long time. The clip on the bag dispenser kind of sucks, though. I probably wouldn't have purchased had I seen this in person first, but I wont be returning it. Seems that it will fit a good amount of diapers and wipes. Not sure if I trust the zipper pack that it comes with for wipes (not sure if it will keep them completely sealed to prevent drying out).

I just cant say how much I love this diapering set!! 1st the pattern is like nothing else out there, the price is AWESOME and it matched my diaper bags perfectly!!

I can fit about 3-4 diapers, travel pack of wipes along with the changing pad that comes with it.. Its super handy when I dont want to carry my huge diaper bag thru a crowd to get to the bathroom.. The changing pad is super easy to wipe clean. Seems to be sturdy and is holding up extremly well!

The little plastic wipe holder that came with it is pretty cheap and broke after a week.. Didnt change my mind at all about this set tho :)

Buy Munchkin On-the-Go Diapering Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment