Burt's Bees Lip Gloss, 0.2 Ounce

Burt's Bees Lip Gloss, Summer Twilight, 0.2 OuncesCustomer review from the Amazon Vine Program I love this gloss!

Burt's Bees products have been a hit or miss for me in the past, but this is a definite win! The color is gorgeous (a little darker than what appears in the photo) and works wonderfully on its own, or mixed with another color (I often use this one in conjunction with darker or starker lip colors to neutralize, since my lips are a few shades darker than this gloss.)

I have chronically dry or flaky lips, but this product solves that problem better than many of the chapsticks and balms that I've tried (and this includes some of Burt's Bees lip balms.)

The product is definitely a decent size, and lasts a long time. I'd recommend this to anyone, especially if you're looking for something that can double as a gloss and balm.

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program Normally I do a nude lip so this shade is perfect for my fair coloring. I have pale mauve lips and this appears almost like a clear gloss. I love that it has a doe foot applicator as opposed to a messy brush applicator that always ends up splaying. This is thicker than other glosses I use and that's a good thing as my other glosses tend to leak out around the threads of the container and that can get messy. The only thing I don't like about the Burt's Bees is the pearlized glitter is too chunky, it needs to be more finely crushed.

Buy Burt's Bees Lip Gloss, 0.2 Ounce Now

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program Pros: I like the subtle color and the thick creamy texture. It does not run and it seems to dispense just the right amount. Smell/taste is fine, not too strong.

Cons: It is a bit sticky or tacky at first and does not last as long.

I have been using the Buxom Lips and love the texture. It also seems to last a bit longer than the Burt's Bees Lip Gloss.

The Burt's Lip Gloss is nice enough, but I will stick with my Buxom Lip Gloss(I love the tingle).

Read Best Reviews of Burt's Bees Lip Gloss, 0.2 Ounce Here

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program I'm kind of agh about this lippy. It's not sticky which is nice at this time of year when your hair gets blown in your face. But neither is it particularly rich feeling and I feel like you get a small amount of product on the applicator with just one dip. The color is another issue. I know it's light but I'm porcelain skinned so I expected the pigment to show up a bit better. I'd like to try it in a much brighter shade since I do like the idea of a natural lip color. You do ingest a fair amount of whatever you coat your lips in so I'd rather it not be all chemically.

Want Burt's Bees Lip Gloss, 0.2 Ounce Discount?

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program I admit it: I am a lip gloss addict.I have tons of glosses, usually in this color family. I would put this one somewhere in the middle of the pack, and that's pretty good for the price! Its consistency is medium, maybe somewhere close to that of Bare Escentuals Buxom (but without the plumping/menthol feel). Thinner than Nars (but what isn't?) and thicker than some of the Cliniques I have, which are admittedly older.

It's a very neutral color, but not just sheer or nude. It's got a little bit of a spiced hue on my very pale lips. I think it is similar to Buxom Lola.

Staying power isn't too bad. It lasted for a couple hours.

It's not the king of lip glosses...that goes hands down to Nars...but if you don't want to pay $18-$24 for lip gloss, give this a try.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment