Pampers Thickcare Wipes, Bulk Pack, Touch of Chamomile 360 Ea

Pampers Thickcare Wipes, Bulk Pack, Touch of Chamomile 360 EaThe Pampers Thick Care wipes are exceptional and I refuse to use any others. Each pack is made with a hard plastic cover that makes one wipe dispensing easy. it also eliminates the need for the bulky hard plastic cases...I had several around the house. I attempted to buy other Thick Care wipes but they had the flimsy plastic film, not the hard plastic top, which easily rips after several uses. I am not sure why Pampers chose to do that. I originally had this item subscribed by it was cancelled and the price was raised about a dollar. BabiesRUs sells them online but not by the case. Right now I cannot find a better deal online. Maybe I will have better luck when I move back to the US but until then. I recommend these wipes over original Pampers wipes and Huggies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment