Pampers Airwave Venting System, Stage 3, 11 Ounces, Double Pack, Clear

Pampers Airwave Venting System, Stage 3, 11 Ounces, Double Pack, ClearI also love these bottles! My son has used these since birth and never ever had a problem adjusting to the length of the nipples. I've never had a problem with leaking or the nipple coming out of the ring during feeding. I have recommended these bottles to other family members and friends who also love them! Of course all babies are different and like different things, I recommend to buy a single bottle and give it a try, though!

This will be quit a different review from the previous one. I absolutely love these bottles and wish I would have started out with them. I tried these out when my son was 5 months ( we were using Playtex prior). The baby loved these from the beginning. The nipples are very long as the other reviewer stated but my son had no problem adjusting to them. The formula flows out easily and at a great pace. I have never had any leaks with these bottles even after the baby threw it on the floor. I would recommend these bottles to anyone.

Buy Pampers Airwave Venting System, Stage 3, 11 Ounces, Double Pack, Clear Now

I love these bottles. They are short and stout, and easy on the hands, but do not fit in a standard cup holder unless the hole is wide. The only thing I would say is to not shake the bottle or lean it on its side while the cap is on. The cap holds on well to the bottle, but does not really provide a snug enough seal on the nipple hole. If you are used to putting in the water and formula then capping the bottle and shaking it, dont. The formula will leak into the cap cavity. Better off shaking the bottle with your finger on the nipple hole. Otherwise, I love these bottles.

Read Best Reviews of Pampers Airwave Venting System, Stage 3, 11 Ounces, Double Pack, Clear Here

Ok, first of all I have to say that after two children we have tried quite a few different bottles and these are the absolute worst. The nipples are so long that our son gagged on them until he figured out to only suck on the very end. This made for fussy feedings in the middle of the night. Then the nipples themselves come completely out of the bottle while the baby is drinking. Not only is this a problem for the baby but then, the bottle leaks around the nipple ring as well and milk begins to pour out of the side of the bottle during the feeding. Not only are these bottles messy but they are dangerous as the nipple comes out of the bottle completely. We are attempting to find out if they will be recalled, probably not but they should. Save money and headaches do not buy these bottles!

Want Pampers Airwave Venting System, Stage 3, 11 Ounces, Double Pack, Clear Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment