Pampers Baby Dry Diapers, Size 3, 28 Count

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers, Size 3, 28 CountThe only reason I gave these diapers 2 stars is because they prevent diaper rash if you aren't able to change a wet diaper right away. Otherwise they're awful. The baby powder smell is overpowering and stinks up the baby as well as the baby's clothes. They're also leaky at night because of the lack of padding in the back, so if the baby lays on his or her back while sleeping, protection is unreliable. They don't work for 12 hours at night like the package says. I've used Pampers in 2 other countries--Japan and the Philippines, and the American ones are cheap looking like the ones sold in the Philippines but cost more than the Japanese ones. The Japanese ones are unscented, don't leak at night, and are cheaper than the American ones sold in stores. The only good thing about buying them at Amazon is that you can get a better price on them, but in my opinion they're not worth buying at any price.

These are good diapers, don't leak (except for babies getting only breastmilk, more on that below) and can hold a lot of urine. A LOT.

The only problem I had is with stool leakage up the back, but that is because my daughter is only 3 months old (trying a bigger diaper to help prevent leakage because sometimes it goes up the back of her diaper only when she sits upright in her bouncy chair) and not taking solids yet (only on breastmilk, which creates a very runny/liquid-y stool compared to formula).

My conclusion is that these diapers were really intended for older babies on solids or perhaps formula. I will resume using them when she outgrows the Swaddlers and starts taking solids.

I would recommend these diapers over the Cruisers, which use Drymax and have caused rashes in some babies, including my daughter. I recommend Pampers over Huggies because their diapers are higher quality.

Buy Pampers Baby Dry Diapers, Size 3, 28 Count Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment