The Pod 2-pack - NEW & IMPROVED butipod 2.0! Flexible Slim Soft Wipes Case, Thin Profile and Sturdy

The Pod 2-pack - NEW & IMPROVED butipod 2.0! Flexible Slim Soft Wipes Case, Thin Profile and Sturdy with Center Zipper for Easy Wipes Dispensing.You may look at this and wonder why not just carry your wipes in a Ziplock? Here's why it's better than that and all the other wipes holders. This holder is supper low profile so it can be slid into the far edge of your bag without loosing any precious space. The plastic is thick/sturdy but flexible so it stays upright and does slump to the bottom but at the same time bends and folds. The zipper is nice, you don't have to worry about the lid popping off and your wipes drying out. And because it's clear you can see exactly how many wipes you have left. Super easy to refill and can be really stuffed with wipes if you want because of the pleated sides. This was just what I needed for my diaper bag and because it came in a 2-pack I have one for both my small and large bag.

I recently got a new smaller purse and large wipes cans and bags of wipes don't fit. I tried using a ziplock bags but the wipes just balled up. I ended up using a handfull of wipes every time I tried to get ONE wipe out. This is the perfect case to carry a smaller amount of wipes (enough for one outing). It is thin and easily fits into my purse. It keeps the wipes nice, flat, and wet. It is easy to get one wipe out at a time. I'm glad it was a 2 pack. I keep baby wipes in one pod. In the other, I keep Clorox wipes for grocery cart handles and restaurant tables. (I'm a germ-a-phobe.)

Buy The Pod 2-pack - NEW & IMPROVED butipod 2.0! Flexible Slim Soft Wipes Case, Thin Profile and Sturdy Now

Ok so I should have bought more of these. I put one in the car and my purse but I need like 4 more to put in the other car, diaper bag, swim bag, day care bag... etc. These are very well made and hold the moisture of the wipe inside. Plus the are cute! They fit more wipes than I thought they would so I was pleasantly surprised. I will be buying more!

Read Best Reviews of The Pod 2-pack - NEW & IMPROVED butipod 2.0! Flexible Slim Soft Wipes Case, Thin Profile and Sturdy Here

I absolutely love my new butiPod (2.0 version). While the older version was still good, the new zipper is a huge improvement and has withstood the abuse of my four-year-old for over a month now. I love the thick matte plastic it's made out of very durable but still transparent so you can see inside. The zipper opens and closes easily and I can fill it with enough wipes to last a few days and then refill quickly before we head out. I love the thin profile, as it fits perfectly into my medium sized purse so I don't have to drag around a huge diaper bag. I'm a mom of 2 (4 and 18 months) and we LOVE this wipes case.

Want The Pod 2-pack - NEW & IMPROVED butipod 2.0! Flexible Slim Soft Wipes Case, Thin Profile and Sturdy Discount?

Looks like this just came out with v2 but i had purchased v1 couple weeks ago. Only the zipper head look different. Mine was plastic. Nonetheless i would not recommend this product. Can't believe that this item doesn't have a lower rating. It is so not worth more $2 or $3 bucks. I can't believe I paid $9. User needs to be very observant when zipping and your make sure to align the top part of the zipper to the bottom for it close. Don't expect this behave like real zipper where u zip and expect it to close. I'm moving the zipper back and forth constantly and checking twice or threw times to make sure I closed the item. Sucks! I really don't take time to write reviews on amazon BC most are pretty accurate...but with this item, I felt other buyers should be aware and not waste their money and pay so much for a poorly engineered product!

Save 8% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment