Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Size 4 Jumbo Bag 31 Count (Pack of 4)

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Size 4 Jumbo Bag 31 CountWhen I had my first baby I tried every kind of diaper out there, and Pampers Baby Dry worked best for us. Now that I have my second I didn't bother buying anything else. They fit well and get the job done :). Both of my little ones wear Baby Dry at night, and both sleep at least 8 hours and we do not have any issues with leaking. I'm not saying leaking never happens, but when it does it's usually because of what the little one had to eat or drink, or because he/she is ready for the next size up. I think they are a quality product, and will use them until we don't need them anymore!

poop spills right out the sides and back. have had numerous accidents, contaminating myself, my husband and the sheets. do not buy babydry unless you want your child covered in poop.

Buy Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Size 4 Jumbo Bag 31 Count (Pack of 4) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment