Precious Moments Prayer Doll - Boy

Precious Moments Prayer Doll - BoyA friend got this as a gift and I needed to get one when I saw it. It comes in a girl doll and a boy doll, among others. The prayer is sweet, "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray my Lord my soul to keep, the angels watch me through the night and keep me in your blessed sight, AMEN" (Nothing about dying before waking which I think might scare a little one quite a bit, not to mention prompt a whole lot of questions). I haven't figured out how to change the batteries, but then again, in 4 years have not had to. Additionally the only annoying thing about it is that sometimes the kids roll over onto the doll while they sleep and all of the sudden there is a doll talking through the baby monitor.

This little prayer boy has been a great part of my son's bedtime routine since he was born and he is a year now. We say our prayers together every night with the prayer boy. We love it so much that I ordered this one for my girlfriend who is having a little boy.

Buy Precious Moments Prayer Doll - Boy Now

Our little Angel came to us in perfect condition. It says a prayer which is a blessing to us. We love him!!

Read Best Reviews of Precious Moments Prayer Doll - Boy Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment