Pampers SPLASHERS Swim Pants, Size 6 (37+lbs 17+kg) 10 Disposable Swim Pants

Pampers SPLASHERS Swim Pants, Size 6 10 Disposable Swim PantsThese are great, but wish I could find a bigger size for special needs kids!! In case the manufacturer is still reading this: there are a lot of kids with autism and other disabilities who love to swim but need larger swim diapers.

I have always liked the Pampers Splashers beetter than Huggies little swimmers. They are a better fit and are easier to take on and off!!

Buy Pampers SPLASHERS Swim Pants, Size 6 (37+lbs 17+kg) 10 Disposable Swim Pants Now

The product listing did not say what character was on the splasher so I guess I thought it would be Elmo like in the picture. Description did not say characters would vary. When we received the package, it was Dora which my son does not like anymore.

Descriptions should be more descriptive on what character will be on the splasher.

Splashers do work well though.

Read Best Reviews of Pampers SPLASHERS Swim Pants, Size 6 (37+lbs 17+kg) 10 Disposable Swim Pants Here

We bought these things for my boyfriends 18month old son, put them on before we headed to the beach and he peed right through them. These do not hold urine so if you're in the

pool the baby's going to piss it up. A total waste, I'm glad we only paid $5 for them thanks to my coupons! Won't be buying them ever again!

Want Pampers SPLASHERS Swim Pants, Size 6 (37+lbs 17+kg) 10 Disposable Swim Pants Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment