gDiapers Little gPants 2-Pack Orange & Vanilla

gDiapers Little gPants 2-Pack Orange & Vanilla, MediumI love gDiapers! I tried them because they are the greenest option, and also found them to be very practical. Flushing the inserts is very easy, and though it's an extra step it's really not that much work, especially for all the benefits for the planet, and thus our children. That also means no diaper pail to empty.

Fitting them correctly takes a little practice, but once you get the hang of it there are no leaks. I recommend watching the videos on the gDipers website.

As for performance I get fewer leaks with these than with disposables. My water pressure is great so I can flush the inserts without swishing.

The only con is the price, since they are the most expensive diapers and they are not easy to find in stores. Of course the price is because of the materials they use and that they don't produce them by the billions like other brands. Hopefully as more people use them they'll become more affordable and available. Because of this I use cloth diapers at home and gDiapers when traveling or on long outings. Also the gDiapers covers (little g's) can be used as a cover for cloth diapers (using a cloth insert instead of the flushable insert).

A final recommendation: even though they have little g's in lots of colors and patterns on their website, it's cheaper to get several starter kits than to buy little g's separately, if you don't mind only sticking to the two colors that come in the starter kit.

We stumbled across these at a local discount warehouse for a really good price and bought the last three packages that were on the shelf. The refills are nice, but we mainly use the pants+liners with prefolded cloth diapers. The plastic liner holds the cloth in place and keeps wet diapers from leaking through to clothing. Ok at keeping poop in place too -if you make sure to change it promptly!

Pros:

* "Earth friendly" compostable/flushable inners if you use them this way.

* Works great with prefolded cloth diapers too.

* Lasts (almost) long enough through frequent washing for your kid to grow out of them.

Cons:

* Expensive, especially if you plan to use the disposable refills. May be worth the investment for the savings in regular disposable diapers, especially if you have to pay per-bag for your trash.

* Velcro closures break down over time with frequent washing; we have six (?) pairs and after six months of near-daily washing the velcro is almost useless. When baby starts crawling the velcro needs to hold a little better. We won't be able to "hand them down" unless someone wants to stitch on new velcro pads.

Buy gDiapers Little gPants 2-Pack Orange & Vanilla Now

We abandoned disposable diapers in favor of cloth when our first child was about 6 months old, and I was *sure* we'd never go back. I'd looked at g-diapers when she was smaller, before we switched to cloth, but hadn't tried them. When our second child was about 5 months old, we planned a 6-day trip, and the idea of having to lug around dirty diapers and find time to do laundry while on vacation was overwhelming. A friend (who loved the product), suggested that I give them a try for the trip I did, and I LOVED them, I've never looked back. Aside from being eco-friendly, they're the most versatile diaper I've ever used. It's just as easy to use cloth inside as it is a flushable insert, they're adorable, fit wonderfully and are much trimmer than other cloth covers that I've tried. The company's customer service is stellar, and they really go the extra mile for their customers and stand behind their product. I think so highly of the product that it's not my default baby shower gift!

They have also sized the diapers to be long-lasting, my daughter is now 20 months, and has been in a medium since she was 5 months. I don't anticipate that she'll ever need a large, since she's mostly potty trained, but as a joke, we've tried them medium on her 3 1/2 year-old sister, and it's comfortable on her as well.

Read Best Reviews of gDiapers Little gPants 2-Pack Orange & Vanilla Here

I was thrilled to find g diapers. I had used cloth in the past and disposable diapers in the past. Having a diaper that is both re-usable and disposable has been great for us. G diapers are easier to use than the cloth I had in the past, but as convenient as disposables. They are also cute. I have been composting our wet diapers vs. flushing and is has been going well. I have been recommending g diapers to my friends with new babies.

Want gDiapers Little gPants 2-Pack Orange & Vanilla Discount?

I love gdiapers. The only thing I have a problem with is that I did not know we had tree roots in our sewer system so we had a backup in our basement. We now use them only outside of the house and use cloth at home. We only have to wash the "gpant" every few uses but every time Ophelia poops we have to wash the liner. You can rinse it out and leave it so you can wash it when you get time and there is not a poop smell in the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment