Munchkin Arm and Hammer Bag Refill, 36 Bags

Munchkin Arm and Hammer Bag Refill, 36 BagsI have been using these bags over the span of three children and recently have been experiencing defective rolls of bags. More defective bags than intact ones. I gave them 3 chances thinking the problem would be solved but it has not. I will no longer be buying this product.

I have to admit: when I first received this (and the dispenser), my reaction was "what the heck? I'll just throw the diapers in the garbage when I'm out and about. This is stupid." Then I spent the weekend with my sister-in-law and her family. The bags have a mild scent so you're not overpowered by using them, and they have a pretty good capacity (you can fit three or four soiled diapers in one bag). We would put my daughter's used diapers in the bag, twist it shut and keep it in the room until it was full, then carry the bag out to the dumpster. The room never smelled of diaper. We also used these on a week-long trip to Colorado and loved them. Now we don't go anywhere without them. Definitely recommend them if you're not going to be home for a day or more.

Buy Munchkin Arm and Hammer Bag Refill, 36 Bags Now

When I ordered the refills, I was thinking that they were the actual trash bag inserts for the diaper pail. They are not. What they are, are bags with a refreshing scent to individually wrap diapers in to help diffuse the smell. I do wish that these weren't called refill packs, but they are a great way to help combat a smelly diaper room. All in all, I'm still happy with my purchase, but I will need to go buy actual refills now.

Read Best Reviews of Munchkin Arm and Hammer Bag Refill, 36 Bags Here

This same product is elsewhere on Amazon advertised for $5.97, buy it through that link. I made the mistake of not reading carefully through the entire page & didn't realize it was $9.99 for only 3 rolls instead of 36 rolls (I had assumed 36pk meant 36 rolls). If a Target store is available in your area, buy it there, at Target stores it's only $3.96 for the 3 pack. The reason I bought this online at Amazon was because my Target was out of stock. My Albertson's grocery store also carries these for $4.69, which is also cheaper. This was the first time I was not happy with an Amazon purchase...I think the summary description of this should be 3 rolls, not 36pk. It's too misleading. To review the product itself.....we've been using this since the baby was born...they are great for travel so you don't leave a nasty smell in other people's garbage, & if you don't have pets & empty your garbage each day (we do) we use them for home as well instead of a diaper pail. I have been very satisfied with these but will buy them locally and not online...it's cheaper!

Want Munchkin Arm and Hammer Bag Refill, 36 Bags Discount?

Perfect for on the go when you really cant dispose of that soiled diaper right on the spot or when you respect the small space in which you will be disposing.

Save 15% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment