Pampers Easy Ups Diapers, Girls, Size 4, 88-Count

Pampers Easy Ups Diapers, Girls, Size 4, 88-CountMy two year old is just starting her potty training and I purchased these for her because of the ease in getting them off when I put her on the potty. She loves anything Dora and really prefers to be changed into the Easy Ups over diapers. They are very absorbant and don't leak when she sleeps in them. My only concern is cost. At this point, they are 2x the cost of regular diapers that I buy in bulk. If she wets them, she will pull them off and toss them in the garbage. On the weekend, we can go through quite a few of them because she doesn't recognize her body's signals. She will grab a clean one and come to me letting me know she poo poo'd in them. The side tabs makes it easier to peel them off without soiling her clothes or removing her bottom and shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment