Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 3, 96 Count

Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 3, 96 CountWe used Pampers on our kids when they were newborns, but always switch over to Huggies. Once they are out of the stage 1 diapers. They don't leak as much as Pampers do. Even though they don't feel as soft as a pampers diaper, I still prefer Huggies. I feel like the slightest amount of pee in a Pampers diaper and it feels soaked and weighs a ton. Huggies it is for our house!

I purchased these diapers out of a need, not for myself, but for my chuncky-fat offspring. It should be noted, he could care less what he wets or soils himself in, but for my wife and I, we've had plenty of past experiences with our other two children where getting cheaper, store-brand diapers ended up not able to hold much at all. That led to a lot of stain control and extra laundry sessions. Huggies seems to work well at keeping the poop in. (The diaper, that is; this product, as far as I'm aware does not cause baby constipation.) Now if only they made some sort of device for catching all the spit-up and puke...

***PRO TIP: Open the diaper, place the child between the folds, and use the sticky strips on the sides to secure the back of the diaper to the front of the diaper, one around each leg. You'll find this application works best in most, if not all, cases. (Should seem obvious, but, then again, you're the one reading a review on diapers.)

Buy Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 3, 96 Count Now

No where else can you find diapers at this price. While you can't save money on everything. I am definitely at the right spot to buy diapers. Cheapest price anywhere!

Read Best Reviews of Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 3, 96 Count Here

We've really liked huggies in the past, and we still do because they don't cause my children to get rashes like nearly every other brand, however, I have found that their diapers leak the ink onto clothes. Not good.

Want Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 3, 96 Count Discount?

We have been using huggies little snugglers and loved them. Never a leak and never diaper rash. Well, I tried the snug and dry for size three and there were always droplets of moisture when I removed the diaper and my daughter was always red. I bought a pack of pampers today and the redness is already gone and she has been much happier being dry. The product just feels cheaply made. Very dissapointing

0 comments:

Post a Comment