Lambs & Ivy Bumper

Lambs & Ivy Bumper, Luv BugsThe animals on these bumpers are absolutely sweet, the colors are warm, the bumpers are nice and thick and feel like good quality. I will be sorry when my son outgrows these! I may have to steal them for my own bed :)

The product came promptly.

The workmanship is very detailed and there is no way that the child can remove pieces or be hurt by it.

I am extremely happy with it!

Buy Lambs & Ivy Bumper Now

It's still in the bag! But it's just as I imagined! VERY CUTE! Can't wait to put it on the crib.

Read Best Reviews of Lambs & Ivy Bumper Here

It`s perfect!!! The fabric look tuff and easy to wash. The design is sooo cute and different. Thanks a lot!

Want Lambs & Ivy Bumper Discount?

Not only is this wildlife really cute, it is also a lot prettier in person! The picture does not show the true beauty of the wildlife.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment