Devil Duck

Yin Yang Devil DuckieI love devil duckies. I have recently started collecting them because they come in so many unique colors and styles. My most beloved devil duckie has to be the tattoed/pierced devil duckie. It is a light tan duckie with a pierced horn and is covered in tattoos. This devil duckie is definitely the coolest with its pierced horn and tattoos. I love the web tattoo on the duckie's behind. On its right cheek is a little devil duckie tattoo with the number 13. Too cute. I think it truly embodies the rebellious spirit of the devil duckie brand. I may be an adult but I am also a kid at heart. Devil duckies aren't your average rubber duckies we all grew up with as kids. I don't think you need to be a kid to collect devil duckies.

Nice idea and well made and painted. However, they not well balanced so they are front heavy when floating. Takes some squirting to remove all the water inside of them.

Look great on the side of the tub!

Buy Devil Duck Now

What can I say? I am an oddball. I love rubber duckies. The more unusual, the better. My current favorite rubber duckie is the Yin Yang Devil Duckie. The picture of it is pretty self-explainatory. The black and white emblem on the chest of the rubber duckie is the yin yang symbol. Yin Yang comes from Chinese philosophy. Two seemingly opposite natural forces are entwined together. One can't exist or function without the other. In the case of this adorable rubber duckie, the two forces that are intertwined is good and evil according to the description. It is obvious that there is no educational use for this cute little critter but as a rubber duckie collector, he is a must have. He is too cute. If you love the devil duckie line like I do, Yin Yang Devil Duckie is a must have.

Read Best Reviews of Devil Duck Here

These duckies are currently popular in our elementary school for trading among students. This duckie, however, is about 4X larger than those typically traded. Still, our 3rd grader loves it, and will continue to while the craze lasts.

Want Devil Duck Discount?

It's a duckie, it's a devil, no, wait, it's a DEVIL DUCKIE! This duckie has the power to block CIA brainscans from external sources (has no effect on the implanted chip though ;( )

0 comments:

Post a Comment