Pampers Diapers Size 1 (8-14 lbs) 20 count

Pampers Diapers Size 1 20 countLove Pampers and the Swadlers are great. Bought these as a gift and wish I would have paid attention...there are only 20 diapers in this package. Very small package...you could get them cheaper at Walmart. My own fault but just wanted anyone else who might be shopping distracted to pay attention too. :D

You cant go wrong with diapers as a gift for a baby shower. Newborns and any baby go thru these things quick

Buy Pampers Diapers Size 1 (8-14 lbs) 20 count Now

These diapers are great for the first time mom, with the line that changes to blue when the baby go's potty it just makes it easy!

Read Best Reviews of Pampers Diapers Size 1 (8-14 lbs) 20 count Here

This was my own fault for not reading, but this is 20 diapers for this price. It works out to roughly forty five cents per diaper. That is waaay higher than you will pay on any other box of diapers on Amazon. I usually try to keep my it as close to twenty cents as possible. Learn from my mistake, get a different size!

Want Pampers Diapers Size 1 (8-14 lbs) 20 count Discount?

I trust that these diapers worked as well as they did when my children wore born, many years ago. Pampers is a trustworthy product.

Save 68% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment