Nuby Looksee Baby Mirror & Teether - Designs Vary

Nuby Looksee Baby Mirror & Teether - Designs VaryI hate to admit that I am not overly impressed with this item. The mirror is very small. Our little one hasn't shown much interest in the teether part of it either. It is colorful but not enough to stand out. I was hoping to see on the packaging about it being BPA free but I didn't see anything about it. Right now it is sitting in a basket not sure if it is going to be used again. It could be that our baby just doesn't get it so it could be great for your child but we have not found it to be working well for ours.

Fast forward FOUR months from this review. My seven month old loves this toy finally. I think she needed teeth to really appreciate it. One of the best things is that it has two "handles" on the side so she can hold onto it and wave it around like a mad woman. It is now one of her "regular" toys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment