Pampers Silicone Airwave Aspirational Nipples, Stage 3, Twin Pack, Clear

Pampers Silicone Airwave Aspirational Nipples, Stage 3, Twin Pack, ClearThese nipples arrived as scheduled however ARE NOT Pampers Stages. They were in the stages packaging but are cheap and thin. They do fit the Pampers collars so I figured I would give them a try since we were down to 1 nipple that my son hadn't chewed a hole in. Well because these are so thin he chewed a hole in it before he was even half way through with his 8oz bottle, spilling the rest ofit all over.

WAY unhappy with this Amazon purchase.

I received it on time and the description accurately matched the product I received.

These are the only nipples that my daughter has loved. I bought so many others but these were a hit from the beginning.

Next baby I have will definitely use these.

Buy Pampers Silicone Airwave Aspirational Nipples, Stage 3, Twin Pack, Clear Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment