Huggies Sensitive Baby Wipes, Refill, 184-Count Pack (Pack of 3)

Huggies Sensitive Baby Wipes, Refill, 184-Count PackI love Huggies Baby Wipes! With my first child I tried them all. If there is one thing I can advise new moms on it is that not all wipes are created equal. I've tried cheap brands and generic brands and all the different scents and specializations. With kiddo #1 I settled on Huggies Natural Care Fragrance Free Baby Wipes Popup Refill, 216-Count Pack (Pack of 3) which I still really love. I keep them around for quick clean-ups such as removing make-up before bed or for in the car on trips when fast-food napkins aren't enough.

But the newest addition to our family has proven to have insanely sensitive skin prone to rashes even with the Natural Care wipes. :( I thought we might have to suffer through until I saw these Sensitive wipes. Not only are they just as sturdy and moist as Huggies' other lines; they are pillowy soft and oh-so-gentle.

In addition to being one of the best wipes out there you really save money with them too. Because they are sturdy, moist and gentle you won't need six of them for one diaper change. Even with a BM I rarely use more than two per change. Plus when you order them through Amazon they are even less expensive! Definitely worth setting up a Subscribe & Save order, especially if you are an Amazon Prime subscriber. No more running out of wipes and looking for those pesky coupons while the cashier at Target eyeballs you with that "hurry up lady, I've got other customers behind you!" look. Not that I've had that experience or anything. ;)

Reasonably thick and doesn't give our newborn's butt a rash. What more could you ask for? We slice the stack down the middle with a bread knife to make twice as many wipes because the butt we are wiping is tiny.

Buy Huggies Sensitive Baby Wipes, Refill, 184-Count Pack (Pack of 3) Now

We've been using Pampers sensitive wipes for the past year and I love them. They are very soft and easy on my sons skin. I decided on a whim to get a package of these pampers because they were on sale. I have to say that these are just about the worst wipes I've ever used. Within 1 day his butt is red and he's screaming every time I try to wipe him. They feel exactly like a rough wet thick paper towel. I can't believe Huggies calls these sensitive. If you haven't tried the Pampers sensitive wipes do yourself a favor, chuck these in the trash and get the Pampers instead. Your baby will thank you.

Read Best Reviews of Huggies Sensitive Baby Wipes, Refill, 184-Count Pack (Pack of 3) Here

For the price this is ridiculous you can go to walmart and buy this pack for $6 I know because I get these for my son all the time and you can get a big box of wipes for $12 at walmart and there's a walmart EVERYWHERE

Want Huggies Sensitive Baby Wipes, Refill, 184-Count Pack (Pack of 3) Discount?

Usually I buy the Up&Up hypoallergenic, fragrance free, alcohol free wipes or the PX off-brand wipes that are also hypoallergenic, fragrance free, and alcohol free. My year and a half old son has very sensitive skin and always has. However, where we currently live we don't have access to a target, walmart, or any american store other than the PX and Commissary (military only). Unfortunately what the PX and Commissary gets in stock comes at inconsistent intervals. Usually the cheaper items are the first to go, and I've been stuck with these for a month already. Every bag has been too rough, too thick, and too dry except for the last few wipes at the bottom which are soaking, dripping wet. They've been causing one of the worst diaper rashes he's ever had. Just the last diaper change which included a solid bowel movement with some skidmarks on the cheeks, and the wipe chaffed him so bad that he started to bleed. I've NEVER had this problem with any wipe, even other brands that didn't react well with my son never did this. I mean, it's essentially a rug burn on the most sensitive areas of his bare bottom! That's ridiculous. This bag is going straight in the trash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment