Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 3, 52-Count (Pack of 2)

Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 3, 52-CountI bought these after they came out because my son (now 13 months) had just outgrown swaddlers 2-3 and I've been hating the cruisers we're using. These diapers are great, they have no smell and are really soft to the touch. We have had no leaks whatsoever, they are so absorbent. The tabs and back are very stretchy, much more than pampers which is the big difference in terms of fit in my opinion. My son is tall but has a small but and these diapers fit way better than the pampers did (even the swaddlers which i loved) They are definitely 'premium' diapers though. They are about 34 cents each verse pampers which are 25 cents but I calculated that to cost us about 140 a year total and for no leaks and my babies comfort I'm going to use these until we have a problem. I wish huggies would come out with a gigantic box though, like 200 count or something but since they are new I'm sure it won't happen for awhile. I like that they are chlorine free and reduced dye and will biodegrade more than most diapers but I am certainly not oblivious to the fact that they are still disposable. We can't do cloth for various reasons and I have tried ones like seventh generation and they caused huge rashes. These huggies in particular don't have the little sticky beads like that pampers had either

We started with Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive and really liked them. However, when your baby gets to size 3, you can no longer get that diaper and have different needs (more flexibility, less padding, etc...). We bought a small pack of every diaper we could find in size 3 and tried them all on our baby. We liked these diapers the best. In fact, if we had known about them before, we might have sued them from newborn on. They are just great. They are so much softer than the rest of the size 3 diapers (closer to the swaddlers, but maybe even softer). For some reason the rest of the diapers at this point start using this rough plastic-type material on either side of the absorbent padding. We liked how absorbent these are as well. We also liked that there were less dyes and that our baby didn't get a rash after wearing them. Best of all, we liked how they fit and that our baby didn't have any blowouts (which we unfortunately did experience a couple times with some of the other diapers 7th Generation being the worst blowout we had ever seen).

Buy Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 3, 52-Count (Pack of 2) Now

At first, we only used Pampers on our son because they were so absorbent. But then, when he kept getting a rash every time we put Pampers on him, we tried several other diapers including:

Earth's Best--These were absorbent but also papery. Also, parents whose children have good allergies should beware. These diapers are made with corn and wheat, and our son is allergic to wheat.

Seventh Generation--These didn't seem to cause a rash like Pampers and Earth's Best did, but they leaked a lot, especially at night, sometimes multiple times.

The Huggies Pure and Naturals feel nice and soft and are pretty absorbent, although not as absorbent as Pampers, but our son doesn't get a rash, so we're sticking with these, unless we can find a more absorbent diaper. I do prefer the Pampers' sticky tabs to the Huggies' velcro, but once a baby gets older, it's not as big of a deal if the diaper leaks since the baby's waste is more solid. I think I would still try Pampers though for the newborn size.

Read Best Reviews of Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 3, 52-Count (Pack of 2) Here

I used Seventh Generation Size NB-2 diapers but when we started my son on the Size 3's, they had a rough tab that rubbed his legs almost raw within a day. I wanted to stick with the "pure and natural" so I've started using these.

Of course, as usual, the Huggies quality is great and my son's sensitive skin has had no problems with the diapers. I gave them only 4 stars because I don't believe they're truly as pure and natural as other earth-friendly brands.

Also, they are quite expensive, but much more affordable using the amazon.com Subscribe and Save program-free shipping and a discount is unbeatable!

Want Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 3, 52-Count (Pack of 2) Discount?

Even though I cloth diaper, I still like having a backup disposable diaper. My husband still isn't on board with cloth, and on days that my daughter goes to the sitter, she uses disposables. 7th generation has been my go to backup diaper, but they're expensive.

I tried the huggies pure and natural since Pampers Sensitive still has perfumes on them. Now I will say that it is a very soft diaper, and dare I say it, pretty one. 7TH generation feels kinda stiff and looks less appealing IMO (but as my hubby would say, who cares, it's a diaper, its going to hold poop and pee and get tossed)

In my experience, these leaked a lot and the tabs didn't hold as well. My baby was well under the weight limit for the size 3s but she leaked out of all them, even at night when she wasn't crawling as much.

To be fair, I only used about 6 or 7 diapers, then ended up giving away the rest. So I don't know if there was some other issue that would have corrected itself in time.

I don't recommend this diaper, and will be sticking to 7th generation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment