Huggies Supreme Hawaiian Diapers, Big Pack

Huggies Supreme Little Movers Hawaiian Diapers, Big Pack, Size 4, 56 CountI always buy Little Movers over Snug and Dry Huggies because I think Snug and Dry are poorer quality. Well, these "Little Movers" Hawaiian design seem like they are "Snug and Dry" instead of the higher quality Little Movers. The biggest problem I have is that they seem to have no absorption whatsoever. My daughter usually gets a diaper change about 4-6x a day depending on if she poops a lot. These diapers hang down in the butt if she pees and it looks like she peed a gallon whereas normally with the other Little Movers they never hang down like she has a super wet diaper. I originally thought it was just from her peeing a lot, but it has been several days and still it looks like she wore her diaper in the pool or something as big as it gets. Not sure what is the difference in ingredients between Snug and Dry and Little Movers but whatever it is, it makes diapers look big and puffy really fast!

I was so excited to order these cute Hawaiian diapers for my daughter who is half Hawaiian. I thought the prints were so cute. I ordered them a few months ago when they came out in anticipation of her being able to finally wear a size two which is the smallest size I could find in these diapers. I ordered 2 boxes of size 2 and purchased a pack of size 3. I was just able to have my daughter start wearing them a week ago. In that week, I have changed her diaper a ton more than usual due to the fact that every time she wets, the diaper cannot withstand the wetness and she wets her car seat or my leg or the bed, etc. Barely any of it actually stays in the diaper. It is very frustrating. They are not too big and fit her great. I typically use Pampers Swaddlers and never once have had an incident of her wetting through the diaper. I want to clarify that each instance has been with a fresh dry diaper and this has happened with the first wetness. I don't even want to get into bowel movements on this review but trust me, if the wetness is going right through you don't even want to know what I have been through with the other. So, I am returning the unopened packs of these diapers and have already purchased more of the previous brand I was using. As for the pack I opened, well there were 72 diapers to use so I guess my other girls will have some cute diapers for their dolls to use as that is about all they are good for.

Buy Huggies Supreme Hawaiian Diapers, Big Pack Now

The diapers came in two cute (orange or green) designs that would work well for both boys and girls. I was happy that the diapers were of the same quality I have come to expect out of all Huggies products. Compared to the prices at the local stores, we saved money ordering from Amazon as always!

Read Best Reviews of Huggies Supreme Hawaiian Diapers, Big Pack Here

If you are going for the size 2 and were recently on the Little Snugglers line, stick with the Little Snugglers & Wetness Indicator. A lot more convenient than these decorative ones.

Want Huggies Supreme Hawaiian Diapers, Big Pack Discount?

I tried a different brand (Luvs) as they had a guarantee of being leakproof and I can't wait to run through them so I can get back to Huggies. All the varieties of Huggies we've used fit our daughter better and hold a lot more without springing leaks than any other brand we've tried (all three of the "big three" brands).

0 comments:

Post a Comment