Pampers Swaddlers - Newborns 2 Cases of 240 Each

Pampers Swaddlers - Newborns 2 Cases of 240 Each
  • Wetness Indicator
  • Overlapping/ Fastening & soft stretchy sides
  • Umbilical Cord Notch
  • Designed to absorb soft messes
  • Breathable and Blankie Soft

I wish these would've arrived sooner...they took approximately 12 days shipping through this particular seller. That said, our newborn was barely 6 lbs when she came into the world and these are the only diapers that fit well around her legs at this moment of her life. They also have the wetness indicator strip. 15 cents a diaper for Pampers?!? You can't beat that price anywhere.

Buy Pampers Swaddlers - Newborns 2 Cases of 240 Each Now

We've tried all brands, and have had some pretty awful accidents with some of the cheaper, leaking brands. Worth the extra pennies per nappy for pampers.

Read Best Reviews of Pampers Swaddlers - Newborns 2 Cases of 240 Each Here

I really hope to be able to continue to get these diapers at this price, especially for swaddlers.

I will continue to buy them as long as they fit the new baby.

Want Pampers Swaddlers - Newborns 2 Cases of 240 Each Discount?

I'm having twin girls and for the amount of diapers you get, this is definitely a bargain! I haven't used them yet but I used (and still use!) Pampers with my son and they're the best quality in my opinion!

SUPER SPEEDY DELIVERY WITH THIS SELLER AS WELL!!!! I ordered and two days later I received my package!

Save 30% Off

These work wonders on my newborn. I love the indicator showing it is time for a diaper change. The price is great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment