The Diaper Clutch - Zoology

The Diaper Clutch - ZoologyThis diaper clutch is really cute and big enough for atleast 4 diapers and wipes. It didn't match with the rest of stuff so I returned it

This is great for the on the go mom (or dad) and would make a great shower gift. I wish I would have gotten it sooner just to throw in the diaper bag. It is great to just grab one small clutch than carrying the entire diaper bag everywhere you go. When your baby gets to be a little bigger and need less the diaper clutch is way more convenient. Now my son is in size 5 diapers and it only holds 2 or 3 but I would still rather carry the clutch than a bag. This is a great gift idea to keep in mind for the future.

Buy The Diaper Clutch - Zoology Now

I'm glad I bought this. It has helped me when I don't want to take the whole diaper bag. It would be nice to have a wristlet attached, but I still love it! I love the designs

Read Best Reviews of The Diaper Clutch - Zoology Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment