Babymel Amanda Quilted BM329 Hobo

Babymel Amanda Quilted BM328 Hobo,Nude,One SizeI am pretty picky when it comes to diaper bags. I want something that looks like a purse and that I can sling over my chest like a messenger bag. I also want lots of pockets and I want a zipper for the main compartment. This bag met my demands. It's well made and holds a ton. Often when people find out it's a diaper bag they are surprised.

I love this bag. I'm a bag person and spent a lot of time researching diaper bags. This one was selected and I received it from my hubby on Mother's Day!

It doesn't look like a diaper bag but has all the pocket's you'll need and comes with a compact changing pad. It has a hidden insulated bottle pocket on the side and patented stroller straps for hanging on your stroller (just make sure it's not too heavy or your stroller will topple over). This bag is made by the makers of Storksak which is a higher end baby diaper bag company. It is high quality and comes in a few beautiful colors.

If you want more reviews on baby registry items, what to pack in your hospital bag, or even a full stroller shopping guide, visit the website, AllMomsArePerfect.com.

Buy Babymel Amanda Quilted BM329 Hobo Now

For the birth of my son my wife stated she wanted a new diaper bag. She picked out this bag specifically and left it where she knew I would see it. It arrived fast and in time for our sons early arrival. The bag is spacious, colorful and crafted very well. I also bought her a Coach bag for Christmas and she has yet to use it for anything. It's a wonderfully made product. Highly recommended.

Read Best Reviews of Babymel Amanda Quilted BM329 Hobo Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment