Huggies Little Snugglers Newborn, Size N, 84-Count

Huggies Little Snugglers Newborn, Size N, 84-CountWorst diaper brand ever. These leak constantly, the velcro doesn't stick, and theres always a huge gap between the diaper and my 8lb baby. My husband refuses to use them anymore. Pampers swaddlers are definitely the better choice. The Luvs also work really well.

I've tried Huggies, Pampers, Luvs, Parent's Choice, White Cloud diapers, and Huggies Little Snugglers wins hands down. They prevent leaks, they're snug but don't chafe my baby like others did, and they're thick enough to do the job! All the generic brands were horribly thin and didn't rise high enough up the back. A couple left red marks on her legs. Pampers were good but Little Snugglers are better fitted.

Buy Huggies Little Snugglers Newborn, Size N, 84-Count Now

I've had fantastic luck with these diapers. The fit is great on my daughter, who is still under 8 pounds. And there haven't been any leaks even when I keep her in the same diaper through the whole night. I don't know how they'll work once she gets larger and starts producing more waste. I'm definitely planning to try the next size.

Read Best Reviews of Huggies Little Snugglers Newborn, Size N, 84-Count Here

These are horrible. My baby boy was 8 lbs 7 oz when he was born. When we brought him home and started using these they leaked constantly! The velcro wouldn't stick well at all and they seemed a little to big on my baby. We got rid of all of the huggies little snugglers and switched to pampers swaddlers! I highly recommend pampers swaddlers to every new mother.

Want Huggies Little Snugglers Newborn, Size N, 84-Count Discount?

The velcro straps don't stick very well at all; in fact, if my daughter moves at all the straps come undone! It's 5:00 AM, and I just changed her diaper AND outfit for the third time tonight. We might as well have no diaper on her because the useless velcro straps came loose every time. Terrible, terrible product! I wonder if the company tested these at all. These are so bad it's criminal. Absolute garbage. We only used these because we ran out of the competing brand from the hospital.

I'll never buy Huggies again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment