Pampers Airwave Venting System, Stage 1, 5 Ounces, Clear, Triple Pack

Pampers Airwave Venting System, Stage 1, 5 Ounces, Clear, Triple PackI spent ALOT of money on these!! BIG WASTE!! Not only do they cause alot of gas but it doesn't help colic at all. When my daughter was drinking, the nipple would collapse back inside the nipple holder causing her formula to spill all over her face. I do not recommend. Plus the nipple is so big for a babys tiny mouth that formula just spews out the sides of her mouth causing yet another big mess! Don't waste your time. Save your money.

Doesn't help colic at all and nipples collapse when baby sucks on them... I have to constantly take it out of my childs mouth and let the air back into the bottle. You can find these on sale at various times and I have a bunch of $1.00 coupons from my childs pediatrician.. so I pay about 2-3$ for one of these. Wouldn't recommend.

Buy Pampers Airwave Venting System, Stage 1, 5 Ounces, Clear, Triple Pack Now

I got these when they were on sale for only $2.93 and they are great! Other stores have this set for $15.99! Great bottles and great price~ Thanks Amazon!

Read Best Reviews of Pampers Airwave Venting System, Stage 1, 5 Ounces, Clear, Triple Pack Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment