timi & leslie Dual Bag

timi & leslie Dual Bag, MackenzieI really wanted to love this bag. The fabric is great. Not too stiff and not like the cheap plastic-like material some diaper bags are made out of. The size seemed great at first. (When I showed my husband, he thought it was a laptop bag btw.) I was planning on using one side of the bag for my infant sons things and the other side for my things. I filled the front half with baby items (four diapers, travel wipes, change of clothes, burp cloth, and a small toy) and it was full but I was able to zip it closed. Then I attempted to put my wallet, small makeup bag, and check book into the back half of the bag. I could not fit them! The first side of the bag was full (and did not even have that much in it) and was pushing into the side that was not full taking up the space. It seemed like the middle part separating the two sides took up a lot of space and the two "large" pockets weren't really that large. Also, the interior lining is black and it was impossible to find things in the bag with out taking everything out. I found myself scooping with my hands to find smaller items in the bottom of the bag. I returned this bag. I am much happier with the Bumble Collection Ashley bag.

I love the design on the bag; it's what first caught my eye. I read the reviews, and overall it had a good rating. It was a little small inside, for I tend to overpack, but I didn't mind. What did have me disappointed was that within 4 months, the lining of one of the zippered compartments had completely ripped, leaving me w/ an extra "pocket" and strings that would catch on the zipper. For something that is so expensive at full retail, I thought the quality would have been much better.

Buy timi & leslie Dual Bag Now

Although this is a diaper bag, I purchased it as a carry on bag for a trip. It has A LOT of pockets for great storage. I love the pattern. I'm sure it would be a great diaper bag as it also comes with stroller straps and changing mat.

Read Best Reviews of timi & leslie Dual Bag Here

I've only used this bag for 10 weeks.. At first I LOVED everything about it.. but in the last few days one side on the inner part of the diaper bag has completely ripped open and yesterday the zipper broke off! With as much as I paid for this bag.. I was expecting it to be a lot better quality.

Want timi & leslie Dual Bag Discount?

The Quality is great and I love the hangers! This diaper bag really help to keep me organized!

Timi & Leslie definitely excellent diaper bags

0 comments:

Post a Comment