Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Crib-to-Floor Activity Piano

Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Crib-to-Floor Activity PianoLove this! I've got 9 month old twins. I'm looking for another soother as good as this one, so I can swap them from one crib to another (just to keep it interesting for them), but so far can't find one that does what this does. I like that the music is soothing, not loud or annoying like some other toys. The colored panels behind each animal light up as the music plays (again, not too bright or fast). When the babies were younger, they drawn to just watch it and listen. Now that they are much more active, they really enjoy playing with the interactive parts of the animals. The lions mane rotates, the monkey slides up and down, the gator clicks back and forth, and the ball in the flower spins with small balls inside. They have yet to get bored with it, and it entertains them if they are not quite ready to sleep, or just woke up and are looking for something to do. Now that they can sit, they enjoy playing with it from a new angle/height where they can more easily reach the animals.

The only thing I would change is to have the piano keys play individual notes. You can hit them individually, but this just starts the music and lights. I would also like to see a setting that plays a longer run of music. As it is, though, it is long enough to get them relaxed, and now they can hit it to start it again if they want. Overall, I still give it 5 stars, especially considering the price!

I like some of the other soothers out there, but they are not interactive like this one. Too bad, as it would be a simple thing to just add some moving parts to what are otherwise really neat toys to watch and listen to.

For now, one twin gets this toy, and the other gets a cute mirror and whatever other toys I dangle from the rail. If anyone knows of another as good as this one, let me know!

My daughter has very low muscle tone because she has Down syndrome so we try to encourage her pulling up in her crib as much as possible. I attached this toy to the top bar of the crib and she loves it. Not only that but I love to walk into her room and see her standing to get it!

Buy Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Crib-to-Floor Activity Piano Now

We bought this to hang on my son's crib, now that he spends some awake time in his crib w/o screaming. He likes it. I can frequently hear him playing with the moving pieces (spinning flower, spinning lion's mane, croc that moves back and forth, monkey that pushes down)or making it play music. I like that you can play the keys, but that when you stop, it plays a little song. Or if you choose long mode, the keys just play a long song, and no notes. Good purchase!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Crib-to-Floor Activity Piano Here

I bought this toy for my son while I was pregnant. I figured it'd be a cute toy and he might like it.

We finally moved him into his crib from his bassinet and this toy is amazing! I just have to turn it on and he watches the light show until he falls asleep! I also use it when I'm the kids' room cleaning, I can put him in his crib and he'll watch it and talk to it.

My oldest [2 years old] love it as well because she likes to push the buttons, play with the monkey & lion, and everything.

Overall I think this toy was definitely worth the money and I'm so glad we got it :).

Want Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Crib-to-Floor Activity Piano Discount?

I've been on the hunt for an activity hanger for our little one's crib for a while. My mother-in-law, who watches our son during the day, has the perfect one for his crib at her house. Of course, it's older and a retired model! Her hanger is especially fun for him because it has a mirror and lots of stuff to spin and move. While searching for our own to hang in his crib I found a lot of the current models of crib activity hangers lack things for the baby to actually do. They have lights and sounds and moving parts that are tucked away in a case (so baby can't touch), but no spinning bits or actual parts for baby to play with.

So my hunt went online where I found this Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo crib activity hanger. This one is just perfect! The lion's hair has little finger sized indents for baby to touch and then spin, the monkey moves up and down on the giraffe, the flower has a spinner, the aligator can be moved side to side, and the best part is when he hits the keys, the different sections light up with their respective colors and a soothing tune. The lights and sound can be turned off to avoid over-stimulation, but the other parts still give baby something to play with upon waking or before nap/bed. The whole thing attaches to the crib with some thick cloth, so no worries about harming expensive furniture either!

I'm 100% satisfied with this purchase and would recommend it to other parents looking for an activity hanger for their little one's cribs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment