Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 4, 46-Count (Pack of 2)

Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 4, 46-Countthese diapers are every bit as dependable as the regular huggies brand diapers. My children have sensitive skin and they do not react to these diapers. you have to forget to change your poor kid for a LONG time to get the crystals that form on their skin when you do so forget. The price is great when you subscribe and save. once you figure out how many you need it is wonderful to have them delivered to your door without a thought!

They never leak for me even when my kids have loose stools. i have one tall skinny 2 year old and one very stocky 18mth old baby and they both wear a size 4 with no issues.

The hospital where I delieved uses swaddlers so we continued with them, but then I found out that they don't make them after size 3's and it was very disappointing. As gifts for my baby shower I recieved two differnt type of diapers; The costco brand and regular huggies, both caused my son to have a terrible rash. Luckily I signed up to both huggies and pampers online and I began to get coupons and one of them was for huggies new diapers. They were described to be just as good as the swaddlers. So I bought them and NO MORE RASHES! We are so glad they made these!

Buy Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 4, 46-Count (Pack of 2) Now

I bought these diapers when my grandson was born. They hold more liquid than other diapers allowing him to sleep through the night. He is now one years old and these are the only diapers his mom uses. They are well worth the little extra that they cost. We love them.

Read Best Reviews of Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 4, 46-Count (Pack of 2) Here

I had to dig around to even consider if this product was in fact organic and natural before purchasing the diapers from Huggies. There's nothing that the company states about the content inside the diaper itself. Only the shell and the elastics, etc etc is made with organic and natural materials. It's not even 100% organic either which they claim is 'USDA' standard which doesn't say it needs to be 100% in order to qualify as organic. Yep, more digging around shows they still use the same SAP gel that my baby's bum gets a rash. Horrible. Just horrible. I even considered this product for traveling as we cloth diaper but they couldn't have made a product worse by claiming it to be more natural. I'm sorry, you can make the cover with concrete or aluminum and even recycled paper. If it contains SAP gel, it's still the same rash-giving, chemical containing diapers like all other disposable diapers.

Want Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, Size 4, 46-Count (Pack of 2) Discount?

We purchased these diapers because my daughter was getting constant rashes with Pampers/Huggies standard diapers. We have been spoiled with purchasing a 300 count box from Costco (standard Huggies).

These are roughly the same cost for a pack of 2, but at a much lower count. It's interesting to me how a company can price gouge the consumer for the simple reason of being marketed as "Pure & Natural". That means these diapers don't have the usual chemicals such as ammonia or any type of fragrance that are in standard diapers and so logic tells me these diapers cost less to manufacture. Oh, these are made from organic cotton and contain soothing aloe and vitamin E....I stand corrected, price justified. ;)

I'm giving a review that is price independent because these diapers are excellent. They fit well and hold under duress. We haven't had any issues with leaks. And most importantly, my daughter's rashes are no more!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment