Goodnites Disposable Bed Mats, 9 Count

Goodnites Disposable Bed Mats, 9 CountWe bought about 10 packs of these bed pads and are currently using our last pack. We just got tired of washing sheets everyday. We tried reusable bed mats but they never stayed put and the sheets got wet anyway. We have used goodnites bed mats at home and in hotel rooms on multiple family trips. I have never found them ripped by morning contrary to some reviews here. They are extremely sticky but that is exactly what we needed. The trick is to take them gently off the sheets and not just rip them off. They don't remain stuck on the sheets that way. I am very satisfied with them and just about to do another large purchase.

The tape on these stuck so good to my daughter's sheets that I could not get them off. I had to work on it 3 days with a hair dryer to melt the sticky stuff off. I ended up buying some washable pads and they are so much better!!

Buy Goodnites Disposable Bed Mats, 9 Count Now

This product kept the sheets dry like I expected but they are hard to remove. My son would have an accident and try to change his bed in the middle of the night. The bed mats are so sticky when he would pull them off the sheets he ended up tearing them up in pieces and I still have sheets with sticky glue all over them. It was not worth the headache. I would rather just wash the sheets.

Read Best Reviews of Goodnites Disposable Bed Mats, 9 Count Here

My daughter has been slow to stop wetting the bed at night even though shes fully trained during the day. We finally bit the bullet and moved out of pull-ups so there are quite a few accidents. These work great. She moves around a lot but these are quite big so cover much of the bed. They are soft and dont make noise. They go on and off easily. No complaints.

Want Goodnites Disposable Bed Mats, 9 Count Discount?

I started buying these for my disabled 15 year-old son. He wets the bed about once a week, and the traditional waterproof mattress pads were not doing the trick. These pads are easy to apply, easy to remove, and have never leaked (and my son can release a lot of urine in the night). I apply these pads straight to the mattress and then cover with a cotton mattress pad and then a sheet. In the middle of the night, it is easy to change to a clean pad, and then remake the bed with fresh bedclothes. The trick to getting the adhesive to work for you is to go slow. Peel the liner off slowly, and peel the wet pad off the bed slowly. Also, these pads stay firmly in place, even when three little brothers jump on the bed.

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment