Huggies Pull-Ups Cool Alert Training Pants, Boys

Pull-Ups Training Pants with Cool Alert, Boys, 2T-3T, 58 CountWe have been using the Learning Design Pull-Ups, and I decided to give these a shot in hopes they would speed my stubborn boy along a bit faster into the land of the potty trained. Unfortunately, we did not fare well with these Pull-Ups.

First, the "cool alert" feature didn't work. At least, it did not bother my son when he was wet; he said he didn't notice anything different. (Then again, having a wet diaper has never fazed the boy. If your son is more sensitive, these might work great for him.)

Second, and more important, they are noticeably thinner than the Learning Design style. My son had leaks quite often something that only happens with the Learning Design style after sleeping in combined with too much water at bedtime.

I am giving two stars for the terrible absorbency, and not for the questionable cool alerts feature, as the efficacy of that is highly subjective.

My son never pees in these. If he's in regular pullups he will. He definitely notices the "cool". It's freaked him out so much he's afraid to pee in anything but the potty nowsuccess! Other reviews say they're thinyeah, well, they're not diapers. I don't like the regular ones being thick, because he thinks it's a diaper. Other reviews say they can't feel the coolyour child's privates are a lot more sensitive to the cool than your hand.

Within the next week we're switching to underwear only, thanks mostly to these. Without them we were getting nowhere. Thanks Huggies!

Buy Huggies Pull-Ups Cool Alert Training Pants, Boys Now

The 'cool alert' did seem to help my son feel the wetness and announce it to be changed, but not necessarily to sit on the potty--just to use more pull ups. They also seem to run small compared to the regular pull ups, and are a bitter thinner too. For this price, it's a not a great value compared to the regular pull ups or even easy ups for that matter.

Read Best Reviews of Huggies Pull-Ups Cool Alert Training Pants, Boys Here

These pull ups leak almost every single time my son pees. Sometimes my son will soak through his pants but the pull ups remain almost completely dry. Plus, after a week of using them, my son is getting a terrible rash on his thighs. I regret ordering two packages because now I am just going to throw them out.

Want Huggies Pull-Ups Cool Alert Training Pants, Boys Discount?

I love these pullups. I haven't had any problems with leaks or overflow. My son is getting used to pulling them up and when he is successful, we are going to start the potty training. I love the side sticky's that make changing on the go a convenience instead of a hassle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment